Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Hi, I’m Todd!
Welcome! The purpose of A Shot of Adrenaline is twofold. The first is physical. I am extremely passionate about body weight exercises and helping others transform their bodies with body weight routines. Here at SOA, I write articles and publish videos with the goal of helping you do that.
If you have a specific or personal question I am happy to help. I read and answer every email I receive. Feel free to contact me here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The second purpose is to share my personal story. By the time I was 13 I had developed an insatiable desire to understand why we are here. After over a decade of spending endless hours in zen meditation and traversing the plains of Atheism, Buddhism, Baha'i, New Age and Shamanism, I was brought to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6
This site is a public proclamation of my faith in Him that saves. If this offends you, I welcome you to read my story and learn about the experience that brought me to Jesus.
Top Shots of Today
- 3 Month – Extreme Body Weight Exercise Training Plan
- Hannibal 15: The Hannibal for King Bodyweight Leg Workout (Mad Monday)
- 20 Hardest Shoulder Exercises without Weights
- 15 Hardest Bodyweight Leg Exercises In Existence
- Top 25 Hardest Ab Exercises Ever Created
- 10 Hardest Pushups In The World
- Top 100 Hardest Body Weight Exercises Of All Time & How You Can Master Each Of Them
- The Top 49 Greatest Calisthenic Masters Ever
- Hannibal For King – Pinnacle of Body Weight Training
- 12 Inspirational Bodybuilding Quotes from the World’s Best Bodybuilders