Welcome everyone to an exciting week at SOA.
As part of our efforts to help you achieve your goals this New Year we have an exciting 3 part video series coming out this week.
Over the next week you’ll be learning the FASTEST ways to burn fat and build muscle.
Have you ever wondered?
- Is cardio effective for burning fat?
- Is carb cycling a good way to increase metabolism and if so… how do you do it?
- What should I eat to boost my metabolism?
- A super powerful training technique called Fat Loss Circuit Training that can super charge your fat loss.
- Why single nutrient eating is so effective for building muscle and burning fat.
- Can you build muscle and burn fat at the same time… if so… how?
- So much more!
Introducing Nick Nilsson…
If you don’t currently know Nick Nilsson (aka the Mad Scientist), I’d like to introduce you to him.
They call him the Mad Scientist because he is constantly researching and experimenting to discover the MOST effective ways of burning fat and building muscle. These are NOT your average, “everyday” strategies. He knows HOW the body works and creates systems to help people get the results they are looking for in the fastest possible time frame.
He’s also behind some of the greatest transformations ever including Adam Waters (video went viral with almost 7.5 million views)
In Today’s Video You’ll Learn…
How you can apply one of the MOST effective exercises for burning fat… its called Fat Loss Circuit Training.
I actually had never heard of this technique until meeting Nick.
I tried it and its insane. Your core body temperature spikes and your metabolism rises dramatically.
In today’s video, you’ll also learn…
- Why cardio is the WORST method for burning fat
- Which exercises help you burn fat fastest
- The biggest mistake people make when doing resistance training
- Much more…
Check Out The Video…
To download the video, click the “Vimeo” button above. Then click “Download”.
Hope you learned a ton! I know I did.
On Wednesday, You’ll Learn…
- What to eat to help you burn fat
- Do certain foods have metabolic boosting effects?
- Does carb cycling work and if so, how do you do it?
- Why single-nutrient eating is critical for burning fat and building muscle.
- Much more!
See ya in a couple of days!