A lot of people say that sitting is the new smoking.
But if you have two twigs under your pants, is it even worth the risk?
Sometimes I look at chicken legged people doing physical activity and I genuinely worry their legs would snap in half at any moment.
I mean, when a kid tries to hand balance, her mom’s heart skips a beat, because the mom sees that she’s doing it on these frail skinny rods we have for arms. But we see people leg balancing on their skinny legs all the time and no one bats an eye. How is this normal?
Well, I’m doing something about that.
Today’s workout is all abut giving you the legs you can safely and proudly stand on.
This workout consists of lower-body-intensive exercises that will promote your thighs to the platinum level.
So go ahead and download your copy of the workout sheet below and get to it, but before you do that, get your shot of motivation by watching my friend Dimtry do the workout:
Do each exercise for the specified amount of time, rest for 10 seconds, then move to the next exercise. Once you finish one round, rest for 1 minute. Do 4 rounds total.
- Bodyweight Squats [Top 55 Best Bodyweight Leg Exercises]
- Wall Sits [Top 15 Hardest Bodyweight Leg Exercises]
- Bulgarian Split Squats [Top 20 Bodyweight Circuits For Rapid Fat Loss]
- Instead of doing regular bodyweight squats, try to do pistol squats instead.
- Try to do the wall sits until failure
- You don’t have to do the exercises for the whole amount of time, just stay with it as long as possible