Welcome to Mad Monday!
Today’s workout is great! You’ll be strengthening your legs and core. For those of you that like to spend 3 hours in the gym to work the legs, you’ll be supremely disappointed. Because this workout is tough! And the best part is that it only takes 6 minutes to do!
The Main Pulse Squat Workout
- 30 Sec Low Squat Pulses (Feet together)
- 30 Sec Low Right Plank Circles (Works the core)
- 30 Sec Low Squat Pulses (Feet a bit wider)
- 30 Sec Low Left Plank Circles
- 30 Sec Low Squat Pulses (Feet even wider)
- 30 Sec High Right Plank Circles
- 30 Sec Low Squat Pulses (Feet as wide as you can)
- 30 Sec High Left Plank Circles
The 2 Minute Leg Blaster (Do this as a finisher)
For 2 minutes you’ll be doing squats consecutively among the 4 positions.
Confused? Just follow along in the video!
As always, I’d love to hear what you think in the comments section. 🙂