I had three goals in mind while designing this week’s workout:
- Makes it a whole body workout
- Make it simple
- Make it fun
As a result, the workout consists of no more than three exercises, covering the upper body, the core, and the lower body. All three exercises are fun, simple, and easy to do.
This is a great way to end the week and burn some of the Thanksgiving calories.
So go ahead and get your shot of motivation by watching my friends Dmitry and Jaroslav performing the workout, then download you copy of the workout sheet and get to it.
Do each exercise for the specified amount of time, rest for 10 seconds, then move to the next exercise. Once you finish one round, rest for 1 minute. Do 4 rounds total.
- Push Ups [10 Hardest Pushups In The World]
- V Ups [25 Hardest Ab Exercises]
- Front Lunges [55 Bodyweight Leg Exercises]
- Instead of regular push ups, you can do one arms push ups.
- Instead of front lunges, you can do pistol squats.
- Instead of regular push ups, you can do knee assisted push ups.
- Instead of v ups, you can flutter kicks.