I had three goals in mind while designing this week’s workout:
- Makes it a whole-body workout
- Make it simple
- Make it fun
As a result, the workout consists of no more than three exercises, covering the upper body, the core, and the lower body. All three exercises are fun, simple, and easy to do.
This is a great way to end the week and burn some of the Thanksgiving calories.
So go ahead and get your shot of motivation by watching my friends Dmitry and Jaroslav performing the workout.
Do each exercise for the specified amount of time, rest for 10 seconds, then move to the next exercise. Once you finish one round, rest for 1 minute. Do 4 rounds total.
- Push-Ups [10 Hardest Pushups In The World]
- V Ups [25 Hardest Ab Exercises]
- Front Lunges [55 Bodyweight Leg Exercises]
- Instead of regular push-ups, you can do one arms push-ups.
- Instead of front lunges, you can do pistol squats.